As the complexity of our controllers grow, so too does the software. The control and software engineering are an engineering project of the same scale as our hardware designs, and we seek an experienced software engineer to help direct our software in a maintainable, organized manner.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Robotics or related engineering discipline
- Experience controlling machines that move
- Experience in a multi-person software team, with ambition to take responsibility
- MATLAB and Simulink real-time
- Multi degree of freedom dynamical systems control
- Software engineering management
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a single PDF including (in the following order) a short cover letter describing your interests and motivation, resume, a list of 3 references and their contact information, and whatever additional material you feel is relevant (such as images of robots, or links to URLs or videos).