WORKING AT AGILITY
Agility Robotics designs and builds truly exciting machines in an excellent place to work and live. We are building a team of ambitious engineers who strive for excellence: amazing robots can only come from the most talented people, working together, having fun, and aiming high. This is the place to show what you can do.
An opportunity to work on the best bipedal robots alongside the best roboticists on the planet, as well as:
- An amazing waterfront office in Albany, OR with modern amenities, great views, and walking access to the restaurants and microbreweries in downtown Albany.
- Competitive compensation and a low cost of living.
- A flexible schedule and generous vacation policy.
- Access to both the Pacific Ocean and Cascade Range within 90 minutes east or west, for outdoor enthusiasts.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Agility Robotics seeks engineers to join us in building and controlling walking, running robots that go everywhere a human can go. More than a good resume with a great GPA, we are looking for applicants who have a portfolio of robotics projects and hands-on experience. Applicants are not required to have existing experience with legged locomotion.
As a growing startup company working at the forefront of robotics research, candidates for all job openings are expected to be proficient at:
- Communicating complex concepts clearly and succinctly.
- Working in a tightly coupled team environment.
- Working under limited supervision, managing yourself and others to achieve big-picture goals.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required.
To Apply: Send email@example.com a single PDF including (in the following order) a short cover letter describing your interests and motivation, resume, a list of 3 references and their contact information, and whatever additional material you feel is relevant (such as images of robots, or links to URLs or videos).
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Posted 2/15/2017
Summary: Agility Robotics seeks a talented mechanical design engineer as we create new features and revisions for Cassie. Must be willing to relocate to our office in Albany, OR.
Timeframe: Expected offer by April 2017, start date no later than 6/1/2017
- SolidWorks Wizard
- Able to design past “good” to the point of design elegance
- Experience with CNC machining
- Electric motor and transmission design
- Composites design and fabrication
- Robotics experience: sensor integration, automated moving components under load.